cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What is there difference between CUWL Pro and CUWL Meetings?

chr.rachow
Level 1
Level 1

Hi together,

first of all I wish a happy new year. :)
We have several customers which uses CUWL Pro licenses.
Because of the EOL announcement we need to evaluate whether an upgrade to CUWL Meetings would be an option as you have to pay 100 USD for the upgrade. 
For this evaluation I need to know what´s the difference between the CUWL Pro and MTG.
As I found the only difference is that we get SMP+ licenses instead of the SMP licenses because of the move from telepresence servers to CMS. Additionally with CUWL Pro you got Webex Social, but this is already end of everything so it doesn´t matter.

Is there any other difference between both of them?
Another option would be a flex plan where we get CUWL Standard licenses but not every customer wants a flex plan.

Thx in advance.

Best regards,
Chris

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Following are two major differences between CUWL Pro and CUWL Meetings Licenses.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Following are two major differences between CUWL Pro and CUWL Meetings Licenses.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

Hi,

does SWSS support contract allow migration from CUWL Pro to MTG FOC?

bharadwajaks
Level 1
Level 1

Hi There,

When purchased NEW-UWL-12X-MTG along with DX80 do I still need t purchase Shared multiparty license to initiate a meeting or Join ? Also if I can initiate the meeting with MTG license can other endpoints without MTG license can join ?

Advice you to post your question in your own post instead of asking it on a year old answered post.

Response Signature