cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Windows Jabber deskphone connection issues with subdomains only

BigRob
Level 1
Level 1

So we have 3 domains that connect to cucm, all within the same forest. a Root domain and 2 subdomains. Recently we replaced a few Domain controllers and after this I updated all teh ldap auth and ldap directory information in cucm with the new DC's. since this tiem the root domain users can login to jabber and connect to deskphones fine. the 2 subdomains can login to jabber (although sometimes i Have to restart the cti manager) but they fail to connect to the deskphones. this was working fine with the previous DC's so i'm not sure what I am missing. The Jabber logs show its an auth failure issue when trying to connect to the deskphones in these subdomains.

Would appreciate any advice. not sure if i missed updating DC info somhewere else inside cucm or not.

2 Replies 2

If I am reading your post correctly, Jabber logins and registration of the Jabber softphone is working fine. But when the Jabber users attempt Deskphone control via CTI/CTIQBE this is not working. That implies you have an IMP cluster. When you reconfigured the domain information on CUCM, did you also go into the IMP cluster and update the domain information?

Maren

I have sorted out this issue, there was a bad DC reference in CUCM i had to just find it first. once that was fixed this issue went away.