Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime Infrastructure CA issued SSL certificates

Hi,

I'm trying to install CA issued SSL certificates for the server and I've followed the instructions in the Prime Infrastructure administrator guide under the section "Obtaining and Importing Subject Alternate Names (SAN) CA-Signed Certificates". I've generated the private key and the certificate request using OpenSSL. Once I've gotten the signed certificate from the CA I've imported the certificates (server and root CA certificates) and private key into the Prime Infrastructure appliance. Once I restart the appliance, I cannot get the web page any more and I don't know where to look for error logs. Sorry really a newb at this.

Can anyone help?

Thank you,

Kevin

2 Replies 2

faisalcis1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

Can you answer few of the below/

After the reboot are you able to ping the IP address of Prime? You should be able to access your Prime infrastructure atleast via it's IP address. Haven't you generated the csr from the Prime device it self?

Regards,

Hi faisalcis1,

Thanks for replying.

I am adding a number of SAN to the certificate so creating the certificate from the Prime Server wouldn't do for me. I was able to figure out how to replace the private key, CA root chain, and the server certificate after a couple of SWAGs.

Thanks anyway,

Kevin

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card