Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCS command to start it automatically

Hello guys,

We some UCS but we have the problem that when the eletricity goes down the server too, but they do not start automatically after the electricity come.

I have been looking for some command in the bios to do this automatically but I have not had successful getting it.

I will appreciate your help, if some can help me with this or is not possibility to get this please let me know !

Thanks,

Gabriel

4 Replies 4

richbarb
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Gabriel,

You may change the desired power state settings in the service profile, BEFORE apply that service profile to a blade.

Richard

Hello Richard,

Thanks for your response, we have is a UCSC-C220-M3l is the same way to check this or is it different ?

I am new working with this devices so I really appreciate your help !

Thanks in advance,

Gabriel

Hello Gabriel,

This procedure that I mentioned before is only to B-Series, I supposed that you was talking about B-series.

The C-Series you can follow this guide below. ( I don't have a C-Series screenshot right now to show you).

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/unified_computing/ucs/c/sw/gui/config/guide/1.4.1/b_Cisco_UCS_C-Series_GUI_Configuration_Guide_141_chapter_011.html#task_053D569DACBF499C85E9F4F75CEF4B1F

Regards.

Richard

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your fast reponse, I am going to check this in our device !

I will keep you posted.

Thanks,

Gabriel