Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hi I am not able to save config on N7K and getting following error.        core#       copy run startConfiguration update aborted: startup-config lock in progress, cannot start cfg actionLog:2013 Nov 13 15:22:33 core %SYSMGR-3-CFGWRITE_FAILED: Config...

We are about to implement N7K in the data center and we have two ideas. Is there any gottcha with these designs.               VDC - Core                                        VDC-Core                        |                     ...

ersquire by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working with a customer that will utilize OTV over a dedicated 10G Ethernet fiber link between their two data centers. They also have an MPLS connection at the two data centers. They have 2 N7Ks with 1 M2 in each N7K at their main data center an...

Hi,I have some Nexus 7000 with FET-10G with xcvrInval statusEth7/33          N5k-S1-3T-1/3   xcvrInval trunk     auto    auto    Fabric Exteand some other FET-10G with notconn statusEth7/8           FEX-101         notconnec 1         auto    auto   ...

Hello guys. I hope on the correct Forum area here.Anyway I'm just starting to learn about ESXi and VM Workstation. A colleague of mine has helped me set up a CUCM v8.5 and Unity cluster using ESXi and vSphere. For those virtual machines he has used a...