cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Welcome to the Solutions and Architectures Data Center & Virtualization Community

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Welcome to the Solutions and Architectures Data Center & Virtualization Community. We encourage everyone to share their knowledge  and start conversations related to Data Center and Virtualization  Solutions and architectures.All topics are welcome, including  Servers – Unified Computing, Data Center Security, Data Center  Switching, Data Center Management and Automation, Storage Networking,  Application Networking Services and solutions to solve business  problems.

Remember,  just like in the workplace,  be courteous to your fellow forum  participants. Please refrain from  using disparaging or obscene language  or posting advertisements.

Cheers,

Dan Bruhn 

Cheers, Dan
1 Reply 1

epalma
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a question...

I going to install two Nexus 7009 with three N7K-F248XP-25  modules on each one, I am planning to create 3 VDC, but at the initial configuration the system does not show the ethernets ports of these modules, even with the show inventory and show module I can see tah the modules are recognized and its status is OK. There is something that I have to do before start to configure these modules...? enable some feature or license in order to see the ports with show running CLI...?