cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Choosing of License (IP adv vs IP enterprise Adv)

Machi Ma
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am working of choosing of router license.  Most of time I notices not clear about between a IP Advanced Services License and IP Advance Enterprise Services License.  The different is IP Advance Enterprise service license support "...as well as older protocols".  But Advance not.  However, I cannot find what is including in "older protocols"  Did any one can advise me what that is?

3 Replies 3

Richard Burts
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You should be able to find the differences using the Cisco Feature Navigator. Use this url:

www.cisco.com/go.fn

In the Feature Navigator is an option to compare two releases. Choose a platform and choose some release level and specify the Advanced Services feature set for one and choose the same realease level and specify Advanced Enterprise Services for the other. The output generated should show what is supported in each that is not supported in the other.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

Hi,

Thanks, then how about where I can check some sub-packages different?  Let's say I am checking a different between

ASR 1000 series Consolidated Packages

SASR1R1-IPBK9 vs SASR1R1-AISK9 vs SASR1R1-AESK9

Thx!

anboom
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Providing an update to this post, if you're looking to compare all features. Really cool!

Cisco Feature Navigator 

anboom_0-1664967489907.png

Hope this helps someone!

anboom