cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Firepower ASA

harkareanurag
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Fire Power 2100 module installed on ASA , I want to upgrade the firmware on ASA .

Whenever I login into the ASA IP I get firepower which is obvious that firepower module is installed on ASA .

I want to get into the ASA on which firepower is installed .

Can you please let me know how do I login to the ASA instead of login into the FP module ? 

4 Replies 4

what you mean by installed 2100 module? if so what is the ASA model?

Please rate this and mark as solution/answer, if this resolved your issue
Good luck
KB

That’s what I want to know , how do I login into actual ASA instead of firepower module .

I assume the model of the ASA is ASA5555x on which firepower 2100 module is installed .

1. only in asa 5585x came with HW firepower module. i cannot understand what you mean by 2100 module. normally firepower 2100 is another device which can install FXOS or ASA on top. if you installed FXOS you will see firepower OS. 

check below.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/quick_start/fp2100/firepower-2100-gsg/asa-appliance.html

2. if you have asa 5555x with firepower services installed, you can access asdm via asa IP. you better console to device and find out the ip addresses if you dont have them.

Please rate this and mark as solution/answer, if this resolved your issue
Good luck
KB

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

post show module to understand the device here, FP 2100 is chasis you can not install.

May be you have SFR module inside ASA ? please correct us if this is wrong ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card