Views
Helpful
Replies

CiscoWorks Installation Procedure

netzeatkw
Level 1
Level 1

Hi folks,

first we have installed Cisco Works 2000 - 3er Edition without the Campus Manager. Now we made an update to Common Services 2.2. All is well done, but the Campus Manager isn´t available (although we installed the Campus Manager CD)

We tried to reinstall the Campus Manager 3.0 but now the CD ONE of Cisco Works is required. So we tried to install Cisco Works CD One, always the system blocked "you cannot install an older version"

Can we get the Campus Manager running withouth installing the whole setup again?

Greetz Oli

3 Replies 3

rmushtaq
Level 8
Level 8

You cannot mix and match old versions with ne ones. If you upgraded to Common Services 2.2, then you cannot use Campus Manager 3.0 CD for install. You need to use the latest Campus Manager 3.3 CD which works with CS 2.2

Thanks, So I have installed the Campus Manager 3.3 (CD from the Upgrade Kit)

When I login in Cisco Works and go to Server Configuration/About the Server/Applications and Versions I see under SSL Compliance Info Campus Manager 3.3 installed. But we get no Menupoint in the Menu. Only RME, Management Connection, Device Manager, etc... but where is the Campus Manager ?!

Thanks, So I have installed the Campus Manager 3.3 (CD from the Upgrade Kit)

When I login in Cisco Works and go to Server Configuration/About the Server/Applications and Versions I see under SSL Compliance Info Campus Manager 3.3 installed. But we get no Menupoint in the Menu. Only RME, Management Connection, Device Manager, etc... but where is the Campus Manager ?!