Views
Helpful
Replies

Commands to remove/delete BGP from interface and network neighborship

jacqcox
Beginner
Beginner

Hello,

I'm trying to delete BGP from my environment XE or XR routers. I don't know what command to use to validate what is attached to BGP meaning is it configured on the interface or is there a map-route, AF. Looking 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

balaji.bandi
VIP Community Legend VIP Community Legend
VIP Community Legend

show run | sec router bgp BGP will give you all config configured on the device.

you can see the - show ip bgp neigh (output show local IP and remove IP - you can map with IP associated interface.

Some cases same IP also have different BGP peers, you need to validate that config before you delete any BGP associated config.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

balaji.bandi
VIP Community Legend VIP Community Legend
VIP Community Legend

show run | sec router bgp BGP will give you all config configured on the device.

you can see the - show ip bgp neigh (output show local IP and remove IP - you can map with IP associated interface.

Some cases same IP also have different BGP peers, you need to validate that config before you delete any BGP associated config.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers