cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I have 4 routers and I want to use 2 routers with Internet and other two with PSTN,WAN.Good design or not

gurwinkle.singh
Level 1
Level 1

Please check design if it is fine.Attachment is added

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

As per the diagram, I do not see any issue here.. this is cisco CVD advice most of the time.

What is your concerns?

If the FW is connected to WAN and Internet  meshed (that was not shown in the picture)

My advice add one switch between FW and Internet and WAN routers,

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

gurwinkle.singh
Level 1
Level 1

I have 4 routers and I want to use 2 routers with Internet and other two with PSTN,WAN.Is it a good design?

gurwinkle.singh
Level 1
Level 1

Can I run internet on two routers and if I can use other two routers for sdwan and ptsn line ?

Other thing can be is that attach the switches straight to two redundant routers which have PSTN,SRST and SDWAN or MPLS.I am intending SDWAN because my email and domain will be on cloud.

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

As per the diagram, I do not see any issue here.. this is cisco CVD advice most of the time.

What is your concerns?

If the FW is connected to WAN and Internet  meshed (that was not shown in the picture)

My advice add one switch between FW and Internet and WAN routers,

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hello,

to be honest, I would not feel very comfortable to give you any advice based on a sheet of paper, with some devices drawn, and not seeing any of the actual configurations. Post at the very least the configurations of both the firewalls and the four Internet routers...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card