cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IOS UpDATE

larrys
Level 1
Level 1

Can it be confirmed if the PPP CAllBACK enable command problem is now fixed in the version IOS

c3745-ipbase-mz.123-7.T1.bin if it is not is there any idea of when this problem will be fixed.

Many thanks

Larry_s

8 Replies 8

makchitale
Level 6
Level 6

Is this in reference to any specific bug?

Thanks, Mak.

There is an outstanding Case ID CSCea69933 This ID is based on the Cisco A5300 Product however i am experiencing the same issur with the 3745. The existing case can be found at

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/Bugtool/onebug.pl?bugid=CSCea69933.

Many Thanks

Larry_s

CSCea69933 is marked as Unreproducable, the developer tested this with the 12.3(7)T & did NOT see the problem.

Thanks, Mak.

I can assure you it is possible to reproduce with a 3745. the Problem discription is exactly the same. I can forward a Configuration if required. With the PPP Callback enabled command included no call are accepted and if not included calls are accepted but no callback is available.

I look forward to your reply.

Larry_s

Let me clarify the Unreproducable part little more, the developer marked it as unreproducable coz she could not reproduce the problem (or rather the problem did not appear) with 12.3(7)T and 12.3(7.4) IOS images.

In other words we can say the said bug is fixed in these releases.

Thanks, Mak.

I can reproduce the error with IOS IP BASE 12.3.6a

I do not want to go and look for downtime again with the customer if 12.3(7)T or 12.3(7.4) IOS images do not have the problem solved.

For this reason i need to confirm if either of these IOS Images are good.

Larry_s

12.3(7)T / 12.3(7.4) should have the problem solved.

Thanks, Mak.

Thanks for this

I will upgrade to one of these versions and let you know. I hope this works.

Many thanks

Larry_s