Views
Helpful
Replies

NEED HELP URGENT!!! PLS HELP ME!!!

jefferymiow
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I need help urgently, I got a network setup as follow; on the customer end we have a cisco 2621 with a 1mb leased line connect to a 2503 (A) router, on our side a 2503 (A) and a 2503 (B) is connect to a hub, currently the 2621 cannot ping/telnet 2503 (B) router, it had to telnet to 2503 (A) router then from there able to telnet 2503 (B) router. Currently we are using static route not dynamic route. For the source, pls email me at jefferymiow@mac.com, I will forward it to you.

Thanks, I really need solve it quick.

Regards,

Jeffery Miow

5 Replies 5

ganesh_nagar
Level 1
Level 1

Check the routing table of 2503(B) whether it has valid route for the 2621..

Thanks

Ganesh

Hi Ganesh,

Can I email you the code of the 3 router? I not quite sure, i am just some1 studying for CCNA not yet 1.

Pls.

Regards,

Jeffery Miow

If you have a default root for any os these routers, make sure that you have ip classles

Hi

I had did that, still don't know why still cannot from frontier ping/telnet B router, can I email you the code help me take a look? Email: jefferymiow@mac.com

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Jeffery Miow

ynverma
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

What I get is .. 2621 is connected with 2503 (A) via 1 MB LL. 2503(A) and 2503(B) are connected thru LOCAL HUB.

Please chk for IP classless entry and also chk for access list if any on router 2503 (B). I doubt .. there may be something to block pkts from 2621. and chk for routing entry for 2621.

If still facing prob, you can mail me your code on ynverma@lycos.com

Regards