cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Packet Tracer 7.3.0 'File Not Found' Error

crc749
Level 1
Level 1

Hello! This is my first time posting on the forums, so please excuse me if I am not posting in the correct area.

I recently upgraded to Packet Tracer 7.3.0, but have been experiencing issues where the icons (switch, router, pc) are appearing as 'FILE NOT FOUND'. I switched to an old version and it works fine, but my .pkt files that I have from the semester are not supported on the older version(s) of Packet Tracer, so I upgraded back to 7.3.0. I can also still configure everything, but it's just a big headache to see that giant error message. Is there a fix to this issue? Maybe I'm just missing some packages?2354235.png

56 Replies 56

Thank you!!!

awesome. thankyou bro

thanks

Hi. Thanks for the fix. It simply worked for me. You have done the hard work for me. I appreciate it.

Thanks a heaps mate

Worked for me as well.

Thank you so much!  

This worked .Thanks.

it's worked thank you 

Thank you for posting that fix. I did exactly as you said and also did this: uninstalled all previous versions. Re-installed 7.2.2 and then copied the workspace folder. I installed 7.3.3 and recopied the workspace folder into 7.3.3 and I got all the icons. Works great!

Thank you. It worked for me, too!

Thank you. Your instructions were great.

Replacing the logical folder with ones provided worked for me as well. My pkt was fine yesterday, and today working on it came up with images not found issue. Google took me straight here. Solution works. 
Not sure why or how I had this issue appear overnight, and I have been on 7.3 for months. But its sure fixed now.

Yahooo... It Worked for me. Credits to you. Now im happy that I can get back to my studies properly without looking at the names of each device. Easy to figure and navigate the lab if the images are properly displayed. Thank you..

That worked!  Thank you!

dutill
Level 1
Level 1

I noticed that 7.3 worked fine on my desktop but has the File Not Found issue when using my laptop. All files and folders are present and in the same locations on both computers.