cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Trouble accessing SDM on remote C837 router

victorr837
Level 1
Level 1

I've recently upgraded the SDM of a remote site C837 router to 2.0. Previously, it has had several occasions of hanging which required manual restarting.

Now, I'm experiencing difficulty accessing the SDM. It returns error messages at different stages of the page loading.

I appreciate any help to resolve this matter.

The IOS is 12.3(4)T.

3 Replies 3

victorr837
Level 1
Level 1

Here are some pictures of the session with error messages opened for review.

Hi,

Please let me know the files that you have in the router's flash. Also please let us know the browser version and the OS on your PC.

Thanks,

Ravikumar

Hi reswaran!

Thanks for taking the time to reply...I thought no one is bothered to help & CISCO services is too costly to maintain.

Anyhow...which file are you referring to?

I'm using MS IE 6.0 (version 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158). I'm aware the the SDM cannot launch properly in Mozilla browsers so I stayed away from that.

I'm running Windos XP-SP2 on my desktop.

I'm connected to the router via NAT from my HQ to the remote site where the router is based. All along, the session have been working fine until the SDM 2.0 update.

Also, we've been having repeated router hangs over the past month...about once every week.

Any suggestion as to how to resolve this problem?

The router doubles as a Firewall as well.

It is the gateway to a publicly accessed server hosting authenticated-accessed services to the company staff.

Please advice me.

Regards!

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card