cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WS-C2960G-48TC-L Visio Stencil Wrong

thepartnership
Level 1
Level 1

I have a few of these switches and tried to use the latest stencils but the shape is actually wrong and the port groups on the switch front are wrong. Where can I download the correct stencil? Thanks in advance

2 Replies 2

vmiller
Level 7
Level 7
There may not be an existing stencil for the product you are interested in. If  you believe that a stencil or a particular product should be included, you can  post a request to the Cisco Support Community: Go to https://supportforums.cisco.com/index.jspa. Under Online  Tools and Resources, choose Technical Documentation Ideas.
This is the online answer for non existent stencils. it might serve to get ones conrrected too.
Or, you can edit the stencil yourself

CAZanowick
Level 1
Level 1

I have been attempting to diagram and document our Catalyst 4506-E switch.  All of the option cards were not proportioned properly, leaving gaps between cards.  The Catalyst 4500 VSS didn't have the 1400ACV power supply shape.  Also, none of the Supervisor cards had the correct port configuration I needed for my WS-X45-Sup6-E card.  There is no way to correct for the disproportional shape.  If you attempt to correct it, the image becomes noticeably distorted.  I have posted a thread about this and uploaded an image to display the issue many of the current Cisco Visio Stencils have.

C.Z.