Views
Helpful
Replies

Syncronization problem between Campus Manager & RME

mustafa.mail
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am facing some strange problem. Some of 5500 devices is detected in Campus Manager but when I tried to syncronize devices information between Campus Manager & RME, It's not showing in RME database. I don't wan't to add manually in Inventry. Can You help me..

1 Reply 1

rmushtaq
Level 8
Level 8

Are you doing the sync from Campus to RME or reverse?. What do you mean by some 5500 devices is deleted in Campus Manager?. What version of Campus Manager is this?. Better way of doing the sync is to do the network discovery via Campus and then do the device sync to populate the RME Inventory as well. See http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/rtrmgmt/cw2000/camp_mgr/camp_3x/cmgr_3_1/use_cmgr/cmsynch.htm for the procedure and troubleshooting the device sync. But there's a know issue where if a device is already present in the RME Inventory and you do a device sync from Campus which also have the same device, the sync will over write that device credentials in RME database with that of the ones from the Campus sync.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: