Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Having trouble finding the actual location of the TFTP files that the TFTP server is accessing. Running solaris 8 (solaris Tftp off). Do you have the dir where CNR defaults for the TFTP files, or is there a way to access it from CNR? Please help.

ChrisK by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i want to ask about AS5300 and 54000which one is more realaible....also what is the type of the cards that i must ask about it to add in this device to work with " SS7 " model please i need the model card number for SS78ports or 16 ports Regards,,,...

m.hossein by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have 7 3550's connected together in the form of a loop. I am trying to use uplinkfast and have applied this to all switches bar the root switch (spanning-tree uplinkfast). When I break the link in another position, it takes about 10-15 seconds fo...

We are about to bring a T3 ATM circuit into our network for internet access, it is a static IP connection directly to our ISP, replacing our 2 frame relay circuits on a 2611.I am running version 12.0(3)T3 with 24576K/8192K of memory.We will be using ...

jim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir/Madam,> I am currently doing my final year project, at the university college in Northamptonshire, England. I was wondering if you could help me with some advice on Virtual Private Networks. The project scenario is that I have 134 hotel s...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes