Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

We received a CSPM CD from Cisco, and when we tried installing CSPM, the only option was "Install Demo". "Install Product" wasn't there. We installed the Demo and tried to upgrade the license, but got a message "Demo version couldnot be upgraded". Un...

pbarman by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1. what is the default authentication protocol for GRE?what other are supported ?2. Is authentication must be first performed for authorization in AAA3. the feature of Kerberors that is not supported by Raius or Tacas+ is ?des for telnet or single lo...

m.bilal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Can any of you guys explain how are "group radius" differ from radius.What significant role does "group radius" play over "radius" in AAA server configuration. I have been through following URL but does not provide the information nee...

dinekal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The subject of the conversation is a bit provoking, but I really think that the implementation of the signature make it useless.Why do I think so ? Well, every scan for the port 36794 will fire the signature (S33 description: "The signature will fir...

pheuch by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have had quite a bit of success configuring lan to lan tunnels however, does anyone know if there is a limitation on the number of tunnels that can be created? i have a vpn 3005 with a 100 user license running version 2.52thankspaul

pam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have Cisco Pixs in all of my offices and wanted to find the new client that incorporates the Zone Alarm fire wall into the client. Where can I find this software. I have several Smartnet contracts that I was told entitle me to the softwar...

I currently have "filter url htttp 0 0 0 0" configured on my Pix firewall. I would like to make an exception and tried:filter url http except 0 0 63.192.19.21 255.255.255.255This command does not work. Am I doing it right? Please advice.

jbulante by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Upgrading OS

Hi, this is probably a dumb question but if someone could help me I would appreciate.I need to upgrade the OS of my pix 515, someone told me that I need to have a SmartNet contract to get the software and to be entitled to install it. Can't I just bu...

dtorre by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors