Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I'm currently using Kiwi Soft's syslog program to generate daily logs of all the activity going through a PIX firewall.Does anyone know of any programs that will analyse those logs and tally up results of for example, all the errors and warnings and ...

rcowell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I performed an upgrade to v3.1(3)S31in our CSPM 2.3.3 and in our sensor 4210. But now I have a warning message saying " WARNING MESSAGES - Specified IDS Sensor Version 3.1(3)S31 is newer than the last supported version. All features may not be su...

facundog by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a firewall behind a router. I already have NAT in the router. Therefore, I don't want NAT on the PIX. How can I disable NAT on the PIX so that it just routes traffic???

seba by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco does have a conduit to access list converter, it is hidden inhttps://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Support/OutputInterpreter/home.plUnder "Technologies" select "PIX" and then paste the entire PIXconfiguration into the appropriate field. I would like t...

rpieronek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I get these all the time:Sep 19 2002 01:05:37: %PIX-3-106011: Deny inbound (No Xlate) tcp src outside: (some IP address on someone elses network)/80 dst outside:(public nat address on my network/3900This occurs about every minute or so, and the dst o...

ccaron by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So with the ever increasing number of ports that i would like to block from my students I'm wondering if there is a way to block all, then only allow the ones that are necessary. I'm fairly new to this so forgive me if this idea is really stupid.Rig...

lksixt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes