Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I have a router with 2 ip address with the authentication by radius.If one interface fail the router can comunicate with radius by the second interface (it's a backup interface).On radius I have to configure the ip address of the NAS so, if I configu...

forluca by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I applied an access list to deny Subnet A from accessing Subnet B, will it Subsequently results in that Subnet B can not access Subnet A ( this because when the reply packet returned from subnet A will be dropped by the access list).If so how coul...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I applied an access list to deny Subnet A from accessing Subnet B, will it Subsequently results in that Subnet B can not access Subnet A ( this because when the reply packet returned from subnet A will be dropped by the access list).If so how coul...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I install Microsoft Certificate server and SCEP (mscep.dll)If i try to connect via the web on http://URL/certsrv/mscep/mscep.dll Than IIS ask for username, password and DOMAIN name. If I Enter here username and password of anyone of the registered us...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I install Microsoft Certificate server and SCEP (mscep.dll)If i try to connect via the web on http://URL/certsrv/mscep/mscep.dll Than IIS ask for username, password and DOMAIN name. If I Enter here username and password of anyone of the registered us...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

q1: How can I ping an inside host from a dmz host ?q2: Do I need STATIC NAT for the INSIDE host to have a DMZ IP address ?PIX CONFIGURATION:inside host 10.1.1.1 255.0.0.0dmz host 192.168.170.1 255.255.255.0NAT 1 (DMZ) 192.168.170.1 255.255.255.255sta...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What software needs to be running on a server that will be designated as the "Radius Server". Is it software that can be purchased from Cisco, or is it from a 3rd party? I'v delt with Tacacs using Cisco Secure running on an NT PDC and/or BDC and auth...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What software needs to be running on a server that will be designated as the "Radius Server". Is it software that can be purchased from Cisco, or is it from a 3rd party? I'v delt with Tacacs using Cisco Secure running on an NT PDC and/or BDC and auth...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2611 and a GSR 12016.Between these two devices there is a public network.The 2611 must reach the GSR with one hop bypassing the public network.So I configured a Tunnel GRE between 2611 and GSR because I cannot acces to the public network dev...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes