Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Cut these items from a PIX that I'm working on. I can't decifer what they are. access-list acl_in permit 23 host xxx.253.5.3 host 10.10.1.10 access-list acl_in permit 23 host xxx.253.5.3 host xxx.253.5.4 . . access-list acl_in permit ip any any First...

al by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I upgraded a test PIX 520 from V6.1(3) to V6.2(1) and from pdm V1.1(1) to V2.0(2).Only the inside interface is enabled on this test PIX FW.My question is: Why in PDM V2.0(2) nothing is shown under system properties - category interfaces ?All the rest...

chrrbc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a router with 2 ip address with the authentication by radius.If one interface fail the router can comunicate with radius by the second interface (it's a backup interface).On radius I have to configure the ip address of the NAS so, if I configu...

forluca by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I applied an access list to deny Subnet A from accessing Subnet B, will it Subsequently results in that Subnet B can not access Subnet A ( this because when the reply packet returned from subnet A will be dropped by the access list).If so how coul...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I applied an access list to deny Subnet A from accessing Subnet B, will it Subsequently results in that Subnet B can not access Subnet A ( this because when the reply packet returned from subnet A will be dropped by the access list).If so how coul...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I install Microsoft Certificate server and SCEP (mscep.dll)If i try to connect via the web on http://URL/certsrv/mscep/mscep.dll Than IIS ask for username, password and DOMAIN name. If I Enter here username and password of anyone of the registered us...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I install Microsoft Certificate server and SCEP (mscep.dll)If i try to connect via the web on http://URL/certsrv/mscep/mscep.dll Than IIS ask for username, password and DOMAIN name. If I Enter here username and password of anyone of the registered us...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes