Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

hellodon't find in documentations clearly explained , what you can do exactly in client's side managing IDS sensors (aka configure,report,etc) ? running CSPM 2.3.3I in Client/Server Modethanks for any comments or pointers about thatJYP

We are currently using the Cisco (Altiga) 3030 for VPN access. (software ver. 3.5) RSA SecureID server on internal network provides authentication services. We need to map IP addresses to individual users,so that we can "push" DICOM images to the ...

hinesd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I try to use cvtnrlog.exe redirect the output to a logfile,but I don't know howto read it?because it look like disorderly!I think I need some tool to help me,but is it need?I mean I need the logfile?

c-fay by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I was wondering something about Security Design:We've 2 security level composed by 2 firewall, I've thought to introduce a NIDS between these two FW...the second Firewall does VPN termination so the traffic will be encrypted from connection outsi...

oguarisco by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hihave just implemented a two site vpn solution using cisco 1720'swhen im trying to ping out or connect to isp i seem to be blocked by rasa4.ilford from one site and rasa3.ilford from the other. i cannot get through to pipex (isp). they inform me thi...

lee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN Client 3.1.1 to 3005. What parameters on the client / concentrator do I need to set to enable the remote users to be able to use Microsoft Exchange remotely?I'm not getting my exchange client to prompt for exchange server login.Thanks,gp

g-paulson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to set up ssh tunnel between a ssh client and PIX. But i want to configure the PIX using PDM(https port). IS it possible? I am limited by the fact that there is a firewall in between and only ssh port is allowed from the ssh client to the P...

hossk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes