Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm running a VPN that are configured to utilized TED, to reduce the complexity of my router configs and management. However, recently I need to include a remote site into the VPN but their router can't support TED and I'm left with the option to ...

yyahaya by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If a 'person in the middle' has knowledge of the pre-shared secret used to authenticate a VPN tunnel, using IPSEC/IKE. Could that person potentially decrypt the conversation? Or otherwise use the pre-shared secret to try and duplicate keys?

miller-p by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was hoping you could solve this following scenario for me.Ok, lets say we had a cisco 7200 (IOS 12.1) router setup with an standard ACL with no IOS Firewall installed. The only services permitted through this router was HTTP & HTTPS. On the o...

rd105 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are working with the IOS IDS feature set which sends alerts to the Director. One thing I've been having trouble with is generating traffic to the router that the IOS IDS will properly flag and alarm. I've tried getting a test file from Cisco, bu...

apurvis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone point me to a good reference site for stting up VPN's. I have 30 Sites running 803's on a mixture of peer to peers and client servers setups. These are used solely for internet provision and the maximum number of machines on each site is...

I have a Web based app that I would like to make available to users via the Internet, and authenticating via RSA. Internal users will have unrestricted access. How do I configure this on the PIX.

hinesd by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.We're using a Cisco 1720 to host a VPN connection, provide NAT for web access, and host a sendmail server on a static IP, simultaneously. We get generally good performance in this arrangement, with about 100 users using the NAT, and about 60 max ...

nedstar1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear sir,I know very well Ciscoview and I would like to know if there is an another simulator, as spice simulator for electronics, which can permit me to draw and test networking schemes in order to determinate defaults, collisions, etc.....Sincerly...

bsissokho by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes