Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hi Peter,I am studying on a project that we want to use VPN.There are 18 sites. 15 of them have few users (at most 5) and 3 of them have more. We choose the following products. Do these products suitable for this project.There are totally 50-60 users...

namiky by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I got a cisco 2610, a PIX 515, VPN client 1.1.....now i m goin to implement IPSec for VPN clients, goin to terminate VPN clients on the PIX. Now I am doin NAT on the PIX, for my 4 internal network. Now the design is i m usin a RSM to route b/w these ...

We have outsource VPN and firewall, now we want to make the VPN and security inhouse. I recently got these equipment and have desgined my network as:I have a cisco 2610 with its serial connected to the internet. PIX 515 , its outisde interface is con...

I have Cisco 2610 with IP PLUS IOS 12.1, connected to PIX 515 UR. I am goin to terminatemy VPN clients on the PIX, for that i assume i will not need ne extra software or hardware to terminate my VPN clients with ver 1.1 using IPSec. PIX ver 5.2. Now ...

Hi,I have some questions, please help me:Have you got some configurations of router 2600 ou 3600 with voice module ? Have you got REEL(real) configurations with NAT ?- Have we have to create subinterface to create multiple tunnel with thecisco ro...

mholcman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

whether i can use PM as managment platform for Service Provider. i know PM can manage Enterprise network, up to 500 routes/pix, but it is fit for SP used to mulit cumoster network

mus-ma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes