Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hello,I am trying to deploy a in-band solution for VPN users. There have been a few surprises after having started this project.1. Because users are coming in over a VPN the topology must be in-band.2. If you want to have redundant CAS servers they c...

Pete89 by Level 2
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm implementing MARS in my network. I have a 6500 switch for a core switch and 3560 for access switches. I use a FWSM with vlan interfaces. All vlans in my network use the FWSM as a layer 3 termination point. I want to send netflow informatio...

Dirks by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have created an agent kit and assigned it to a group. when I select that agent kit it does not install. I can see the install process come up in the task manager but it disappears after a few seconds. I am installing the agent on a w2k3 server and ...

Can someone please tell me, or point me to where I can learn, "what's the difference in ASDM between the 'Access Rules' window and the 'ACL Manager' window, what's the purpose for having both of them in ASDM, are they related (updates I make in one d...

cacjyoung by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are installing CSA 6.0.1. My question is an easy one that I can't seem to find the answer to. With CSA installed, do you need Windows defender installed as well. CSA does not automatically disable it like other vendor software does (symantec, m...

jlowthert by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! TCP State Bypass

I have been looking into the new TCP state bypass feature in ASA 8.2.1 and I have a few questions that I can't seem to find information about in the docs:1. Does TCP State Bypass remove all stateful inspection? ie would I need to allow response tra...

Does anyone know if this is even possible? We are locked out of our existing MC. Becuase it was in a lab environment we only had 1 account but some how the password was changed.I was able to upgrade or install 6.0 but I need to be able to import som...

Hello,Please explain what is the Clean Access Stub Agent and how to deploy it. I know what is the regular Clean Access Agent. I would like to configure WSUS update for users without administrator rights and make IP realese/renew possible for the same...

pszczola1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Mars is archiving to SFTP server without any problem. When I tried to do restore from SFTP, I always get:Mounting archive server fails!... I found Bug from release note 6.0.1:CSCsq99749 SFTP failed to mount due to slow remote file serverI tried other...

pavoljaco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,    i have C7606 with VPN module installed.as i am troubleshooting in VPN problem :i cleared the ipsec sa and the router reloaded.i need to know if this is SW bug or something else.