Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Are there known issues with applying the monthly critical MS hotfixes/patches on the CSA server? It is CSA 6.0 on a Server 2003 OS; I am about to start patching all Windows servers as MS releases them, but I don't want to break CSA in the process.

lbower by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can anyone help me here a little bit? I am trying to set up a DPI with port violation feature.As soon as I set it up I can't access any websites. On the syslog server I get: 427: 000421: .Apr 8 14:09:16.755 %APPFW-4-HTTP_DEOBFUSCATION: Deobfuscat...

System : PIX 506E ver 6.3(5) PDM 3.0(4)XP SP3 Firefox 3.0.8 and IE 6 BOTH have the same result so it is not a browser setting.JRE 6 update 11 would log errors but open the PDM. Updating java uninstalls update 11 and installs update 13. This update ...

ACL was created and logging the packets denied but the ACL is not applied to any interface or line?, why would this creating log entries?.. also how can I determine which interface certain packets are arriving on?

Is there anyway to allow certain CSD groups access to local files? I see there are ways to allow access to network folders and removable folders but there is no way to add a specific folder to allow an application to access a file. Our issue specif...

ruggiean by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DSL

Hi,In our bank Network. we are using different kind of connectivity media like Vsat,ISDN, DSL, Fiber etc.Is HDSL is L1 circuit and do you think that DSL is more secure than other connectivity?ThanksIshwar

ishwar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My county library is asking users to download Clean Access onto our computers. I've gone to the Clean Access page (NACS) and can't seem to recognize the right program. All that I've come across want a Cisco Tech support contract, but the client agent...

Hi,I have a a setup with one CAM, one CAS and a firewall between them. There is also NAT in place.I changed the requiered things like in the configuration guide.After the changes, I'm able to connect the CAM with the CAS. But after the a reboot of th...

fouzi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics