Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

"The entire line of Cisco router and firewall platforms is easily VPN-enabled through Cisco IOS®"Which was taken from this link:http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/so/neso/vpn/vpne/vpn21_rg.htmThen how come no one here can answer a few simple questio...

Hi,I am stumped by this strange issue. We are trying to setup a VPN for remote access using VPN 3005. Clients connecting from outside the campus can bring up a tunnel. Since we are doing split tunneling, they can access the Internet. Also, they can a...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use SecureCRT to make SSH vpn connections to our routers remotely. Is it possible to have the router perform port forwarding thru this vpn connection to a server on the router's internal network?I ask this because SSH connections are the only poss...

Hello,I'm trying to create a simple custom signature - just to detect unexpected traffic on a network segment (not necessarily malicious traffic - just any traffic).In order to achieve that (and let me know if there are simplier ways), I was going to...

arshir by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a cisco 7206 router. Its IOS version is c7200-jk9o3s-mz.122-12a.bin. I have enabled IDS in it. The config is as followsip audit notify logip audit po max-events 100ip audit protected 202.52.224.1 to 202.52.255.254ip audit smtp spam 25000ip ...

ishwar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors