cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can I integrate Subscriber Manager with ACS?

Hi,

I´m trying to implement a SCA solution. In this scenario I need to integrate Subscriber Manager with ACS (Radius Accouting) and I want to know if this integration is possible.

Regards,

Jaime.

5 Replies 5

Shelley Bhalla
Level 3
Level 3

Hey Jaime,

Not sure about the ACS but looks like we can install SM-API on a windows 2000 box.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/cable/serv_exch/serv_control/broadband_app/rel355/java_api/java_api.html

review and let me know if you have any questions.

Shelley.

Hi Shelley,

I was reading the document, but I have some doubts. What we need is to do the integration with Cisco Secure ACS 4.X Solution Engine 1113 Appliance. We need to identify a client for a name and not for IP Address. Can I do this with SM and ACS??.

Regards.

Jaime.

I did not understand "We need to identify a client for a name and not for IP Address". Can you please clarify the use case?

Shelley.

I need to know if I can to obtain Radius packet types (accounting-start, accounting-interim, accounting-stop) from Cisco Secure ACS 4.X Solution Engine 1113 Appliance.

I understand that these packages are needed for the SM (with Radius Listener) solution works well.

Regards,

Jaime.

I dont see any reason why not. Maybe a question for the ACS forum is you can send a copy of the accounting records to an ip address should answer this question.

Shelley.