Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to get firmware for rfgw1

Hello experts,

how can I access firmware releases for the rfgw1?

regards,

Michael

20 Replies 20

Hi Jamie,

Yes the software site for RFGW1 is not up right now.  6.1.0 MAY be out next week - it is in final paperwork for release.

If you send me an email at ronhanso@cisco.com I will reply with a copy of 1.0.19 and 3.01.08.  You should atleast get up to that.  Then check with me next week and I may be able to send you 6.1.0.  I believe 6.1.0 is about 17 MB zipped.  Will your mail server take that?  Or I will need to FTP to you.

RON HANSON

Hi Ronald ,

I read RFGW1 Software release 6.00.12 release note,but the softwarew version  does not reslove CSCtr91331 bug(SNMP walk on IP MIB will cause RFGW1 to reboot).

Do you know which software version fix the bug and when release the version?

Because the issue occur on my two sites.

Hi hsinglin,

The  MIB walk issue is known on 3.1.8 code.  Not sure your interest in 6.00.12 code which is VOD primarily.

Do you see MIB walk issues in the 6.00.x branch of code  such as 6.00.07?

IF you are running 3.1.8 code and NOT running 96 channels we could roll back to 3.1.6 which does not have the MIB walk issue but only supports 48 channel operation.

Second option is new code 6.1.0  takes the place of ALL previous code and can be used for all applications.

This code is scheduled for release next week but could be delayed briefly.

Please let me know your choice.

If you would like 3.1.6 code for now please send an email to me ronhanso@cisco.com and I will attach and return 3.1.6 code.

OR check with me mid next week on 6.1.0s release.

Thanks  RON HANSON

hsinglin fu
Level 1
Level 1

These RFGW1 running 96 channels,so i will wait new code 6.1.0.

New code 6.1.2 had released,but i don't fine the bug CSCtr91331 be fixed.

I confirmed with Engineering that the MIB walk issue has been resolved.

Do you have 6.1.2 ajax?  (was released as .2) ?

If you do not have the ajax code please send me a email at ronhanso@cisco.com  and I will send you the link.

This site will not let me copy hyperlinks in and it is quite long.

Thanks  RON HANSON