Views
Helpful
Replies

Redirect Page in BNG PPPoE

Daniel Vieceli
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everybody.

I'm implementing a Cisco ASR1000 series for a BNG , i using PPPoE for customers terminations.

PPPoE and radius is working fine, but a have one specific situation in this implementation, blocked customers get one specific range of IP address in the pppoe session, and i need redirect this users to a portal billing page, where the customer can pay and to other things.

I tryed to config a feature using ISG and L4 redirect, but i cant get it work, i see some examples but his exemples is to redirect all customers to portal, i need only redirect specific pool of pppoe to this portal.

Someone have a similar situation for help me.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Daniel Vieceli
Level 1
Level 1

I'm fixed this using VRF, one for each business termination, and send traffic via default route in VRF to Linux for iptables redirect.

Radius send via AVPAIR the client into VRF when need.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Daniel Vieceli
Level 1
Level 1

I'm fixed this using VRF, one for each business termination, and send traffic via default route in VRF to Linux for iptables redirect.

Radius send via AVPAIR the client into VRF when need.

Hi Daniel,

Could you please brief how you do to solve the problem ? I have the same scenario here.

Thanks.

Hello.

I put the customer in a VRF (via radius VSA) and send a default-route in vrt to redirect page.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: