cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CPAM v1.3.1 Credential download to Gateways

Steven Juras
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone experienced where it seems to take FOREVER for a new gateway module to download the Credentials from the CPAM server when installing?  I've had three separate installs in the past few weeks all running the same version (v1.3.1)...everything else works fine it's just the new gateway modules show "Not Downloaded" on the access-levels even after I hit the "Apply Credential Changes" on the Hardware listing.  I think eventually the modules do download - but somewhat at their own timing which may be many hours later.

Anyone else experience this and have a work-around?

2 Replies 2

jeremy wilmes
Level 1
Level 1

To My knowledge I beleive that you have to apply configuration changes to get the gateways to download the access levels. Apply Credential Changes just does what it says "Applys changes" to the levels that the gateway has allready downloaded.

Check how many doors are associated to the credential. I was having the same issue and descovered I could only have 50 doors associated to a single access level. You can have 6 door groups to a single access level but no more that 50 doors.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: