Physical Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi,I recently replace a faulty hard disk in a CIVS-MSP-4RU server and the new hard disk still is rebuilding.The hard disk capacity is 750 GB.Please advice how to check the status of the raid configurayion on the new hard disk from cmd prompt.

Hi Everyone,Just throwing this out there, is there anyway to make IE9 have more stability under windows 7 (32 & 64) when viewing video feeds.  Current server is has the following packages installedCisco_Tomcat-6.0.18-2 Cisco_VSBWT-6.3.2-20 Cisco_VSBa...

Hi:I have a question about bandwidth usage of the Cisco VSOM. Currently our VSOM is not in service.When a client views many cameras at once, let's say 16 cameras, is the FULL data stream of each of those cameras sent to the client's computer, or is o...

I'm new to the SysAdmin world and was tasked with being the point person for our Cisco PAM and VSOM system.I wasn't in this department when the systems were installed in our department so I don't have much of a history as to who configured everything...

Resolved! playback speed

Before upgrading to 6.3.2 I was able to adjust the playback speed while watching archive clips.  Now the speed bar changes but it does not change the playback speed.  Anyone else seen this or have any idea how to correct this?  I am about to upgrade ...

I am loading the OVA for 7.0 and looking to setup the additional partition.  I ran the parted command, but is asking for superadmin user which localadmin is not.  I tried to login as root but the default password is not working.  Any sugestions?

rboscaccy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes