Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

Bulk Administration - Directory Number Voicemail Profile

Robert Lake
Level 1
Level 1

I am tryingg to figure out a way to bulk change the voicemail profile for a random sampling of extensions in Cisco Unified Communications Manager version 8.5. I know you can do this if there is some sort of unifiing feature between the extensions like Route Pattern, Line Description, CSS, etc. but I don't have that unifing feature because they are truly random.

I tried doing a phone update from custom file (extensions) and then changing the CSS(Phone) to something unique to the phones that I want to update the lines on. I then went to Phones > Add/Update Lines and queried that CSS(Phone) that I changed those phones to. But, when I do that if some of the phones had multiple extensions on them those extensions show up as well in the query...

Is there a better way to update the voicemail profile on just the extensions that I want to do it on?

Background:

We are moving to a differnent voicemail system but we have to do it in batches. Due to the fact that we are cutting over departments so I will only have the extension available to me to do the update.

Who Me Too'd this topic