Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

On/Off shift scripting

ChrisYoakem6083
Level 1
Level 1
Hello all,
A bit stuck on a UCCX scripting puzzle. We have 3 teams one in the US, one in India, one in London. Each team has 2 employees. Everyone works the same hours 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday in their own respective time zones. And for the sake of this example let's say everyone is awake 7 am to 9:30PM.

I want a menu step that gives 3 options: routine issues, emergency issues, and red alert.

Option 1 (routine): will dial any team member within their shift hours. If no answer go to voicemail.
Option 2 (emergency) Will first dial anyone on shift if no answer or no one on shift then dial anyone off their normal shift BUT during their "waking hours". If no answer go to voicemail.
Option 3 (red alert) : will act as last effort which will dial the entire team all at once regardless of time of day. Try twice if no answer go to voicemail.

I originally set up my script where is goes to one region, checks time/day and dials if true, skips of not true. Then moves on to next region. The issue with this is the overlapping hours. Let's say it's 8AM in the US then both London and US are on shift then all calls would check the first region first then all calls would ring them without ever hitting region 2.
Who Me Too'd this topic