Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

EoX API GetBySerialNumber

Hello,

I have a problem with the EoX API.

When using the GetBySerialNumber method, no matter what serial number I use, the API always responds with an SSA_ERR_026.

Even if the serial number doesn't exist.

I have this problem since 4-5 days. I haven't made any change. Does someone have an idea what's happening ?

{"EOXRecord":[{"EOLProductID":"","ProductIDDescription":"","ProductBulletinNumber":"","LinkToProductBulletinURL":"","EOXExternalAnnouncementDate":{"value":"","dateFormat":null},"EndOfSaleDate":{"value":"","dateFormat":null},"EndOfSWMaintenanceReleases":{"value":"","dateFormat":null},"EndOfRoutineFailureAnalysisDate":{"value":"","dateFormat":null},"EndOfServiceContractRenewal":{"value":"","dateFormat":null},"LastDateOfSupport":{"value":"","dateFormat":null},"EndOfSvcAttachDate":{"value":"","dateFormat":null},"UpdatedTimeStamp":{"value":"","dateFormat":null},"EOXError":{"ErrorID":"SSA_ERR_026","ErrorDescription":"EOX information does not exist for the following product ID(s): FHK0933224R","ErrorDataType":"PRODUCT_ID","ErrorDataValue":"FHK0933224R"},"EOXMigrationDetails":{"PIDActiveFlag":"","MigrationInformation":"","MigrationOption":"","MigrationProductId":"","MigrationProductName":"","MigrationStrategy":"","MigrationProductInfoURL":""},"EOXInputType":"ShowEOXBySerialNumber","EOXInputValue":"FHK0933224R"}]}

This is the Json response from the API using the serial number from the documentation.

Thank you for reading this and for your answers.

Who Me Too'd this topic