Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Who Me Too'd this topic

webex kit connect to zoom meeting

jherlitzke
Level 1
Level 1

I have created a zoom account paid subscription and bought an API room connector and associated it with a webex board.  If the zoom account I created for this, creates a meeting and I invite the webex board through our O365 resource calendar, it works perfect and has one touch.

If a zoom account without a connector sends an invite, it first won't have the SIP info and the meeting will just show as a meeting.  I then have to go to the button I created for zoom and manually join.  But I get the error that the meeting host doesn't have a CRC room connector.  Now I then get a code on the screen and I can do the whole login, enter the code, etc and get it to work, but that is a PITA.  I read then that we can automate that with the API connector and use our connector and join as an attendee.  However, that is where I am stuck, how do I get that to work.  I am not finding good documentation..

Also, why does zoom make it more difficult to join a zoom meeting with a webex kit?  Teams and google meets just join right up nothing else we have to do and no additional costs...

Anyway, if anyone has done this so they can use a webex kit to join a zoom meeting automatically where the host doesn't have a CRC Room Connector, and has any advice for me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Who Me Too'd this topic