Routers - Small Business

Routers tailored for small businesses, providing efficient and reliable connectivity for your growing company.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Cisco’s security team has released an advisory for: RV340 Series Small Business routers (PSIRT Notice)  Fix for bug CSCwc53007- RV34x GUI not accessible –  The recommended fix is to upgrade to firmware version 1.0.03.29RV082, RV042, RV016 (PSIRT Noti...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant - Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The rv082 v2 with firmware 2.0.2.01-tm fails PCI compliancy scans for the following vulnerability:tcp (tcp/1)TCP reset using approximate sequence numberCVE-2004-0230 Is there any fix for this?  Configuration change?  Future firmware fix?Thanks,dr

dr by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have upgrade the firmware on several RV082 (and RV042) model routers, and all of them have had subsequent WAN connectivity loss. The WAN works for a while, then stops working until the router is restarted, then fails shortly thereafter. I would ass...

prausch by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I'm having difficulty setting up a manual key VPN between (2) RV082 routers.  I've set up the VPN per the instructions, but it doesn't seem to function.  I've sniffed the WAN port with Wireshark during pings, and what I see looks like the p...

I recently purchased the RV220W to upgrade by good, but aging RV042. I'm running the most recent firmware (1.0.2.4 as of this writing) and have noticed this router reboots daily. I'm guessing it's locking up and rebooting as it occurs as different ti...

bioniccat by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes