cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Getting Started with Cisco AnyConnect with RV345

parkernathan
Level 1
Level 1

We are transitioning from a Cambium Networks router back to a Cisco RV345 around March. I watched the RV345 overview video on Cisco.com, and it mentions using the Cisco AnyConnect client with it for VPN.

I may be interested in setting this up for Macs, iPhones, and iPads. Where would I look for some Getting Started info on setting this up?

Thanks!

Nathan Parker
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

As per my understanding, it will come with 2 user Licenses, if you have more than 2 then you need to Buy more Licenses for your requirement.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Thanks for the information and great links.

Quick side question: It seems the latest firmware on the RV345 includes the server license for AnyConnect, so I do not need a license for the RV345 itself. But according to here, it seems separate client licenses are still required to connect AnyConnect clients to the RV345. Is this correct?

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/smb/routers/cisco-rv-series-small-business-routers/smb5535-anyconnect-licensing-for-the-rv340-series-routers.html

Thanks!

Nathan Parker

As per my understanding, it will come with 2 user Licenses, if you have more than 2 then you need to Buy more Licenses for your requirement.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Fantastic. That'll be sufficient for my needs. Thanks again for your assistance!

Nathan Parker