Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RS345P 1:1 NAT

How on earth do we get 1:1 NAT working with the RV345P?? After port forwarding is setup do I have create access rules?

7 Replies 7

Hi

Use static NAT

static_nat.JPG

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Do you have Public IP range, or you have only 1 IP address provided by ISP ?

Make sure you also check the BLOCK Wan request (enable check box remove that to work) -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPupQEYTFQc

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hi,

- block wan requests is ENABLED (checked)

- Static NAT table: 192.168.1.114 - 206.248.***.*** Range Length 1 Services (ALL SERVICES) WAN Interface: WAN 2

Have quite a few services setup. In my opinion this is a STATIC NAT configuration. Should we add each of services on it's own line and specific the service, like this:

- Static NAT table: 192.168.1.114 - 206.248.***.*** Range Length 1 Services (Service A) WAN Interface: WAN 2

- Static NAT table: 192.168.1.114 - 206.248.***.*** Range Length 1 Services (Service B) WAN Interface: WAN 2

- Static NAT table: 192.168.1.114 - 206.248.***.*** Range Length 1 Services (Service C) WAN Interface: WAN 2

- Static NAT table: 192.168.1.114 - 206.248.***.*** Range Length 1 Services (Service D) WAN Interface: WAN 2

I am sure you can do Service management -  this few ports like 10-20 i will add manually.

image.png

BB

Services have been added manually and forwarded accordingly.

My question is to accomplish 1:1 NAT, on the RV345P: Firewall > STATIC NAT, should I add each of the services individually for 1:1 NAT? As is stands I have ALL SERVICES between PUBLIC and PRIVATE. Should I add individual entries for each service???

That is what i have directed you with the picture :

1. as per i know, you can do range ports

2. I do not see any grouping Services.in one services group.

If range not work for you, then you need to do manually each services(becauuse of the limitration)

Hope that clears.

BB