Views
Helpful
Replies

SRP547W - where is ADSL uptime

mhornsby3941
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

The status page doesn''t display the ADSL connect time, is there a simple way of seeing how log the ADSL has been connected ??

4 Replies 4

Tom Watts
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello Michael, under the Status -> Interface it does not display here? If you are familiar with SNMP that may be an option for you.

-Tom
Please rate helpful posts

-Tom Please mark answered for helpful posts http://blogs.cisco.com/smallbusiness/

Hi Tom

Thanks for your reply. The interface status just gives me packets transferred on each port.

The ADSL status is where I would have expected to find it but it just gives my sync speeds and various other things

Any chance CISCO might consider adding ADSL up ttime of this page

Regards

Gary Schlender
Level 1
Level 1

Try Adminsitration Menu > Remote Support option item > click on Collect Device Status Information.

You should get an automatic download of a log folder containing various compressed log files.

Look in the dump_dslmodem_cmd.txt file.  The info you are looking for is there...I agree, not easy to find.

Thanks Gary

Thanks - thats what I thought. There is also a hidden disganostics page I read somewhere on this forum which would give me simlar info . But you have confirmed what I thought its not on a Status page .

Regards

Michael

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: