cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WRV210 loses port forwarding settings after reboot

cisco
Level 1
Level 1

Along with wireless problems that have already been documented about this device I am having problems with port forwarding where it will lose all its settings after losing its power.  I then try to go into the management for port forwarding and am not able to put the settings back in as every time I hit 'Save' it just loads the page back up with no settings applied.  Another strange thing is that the protocol comboboxes only have options for UDP or Both. 

I then reapply the latest firmware and am able to enter the settings again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm at my wits end with this one.

Thanks,

Paul

1 Reply 1

jeffrrod
Level 4
Level 4

Dear Paul,

Thank you for reaching the Small Business Support Community.

If you are already running the latest firmware release version 2.0.1.5, all I can suggest you is to contact the Small Business Support Center directly to determine if this is a hardware related problem, notice this product is already End of Life/End of Support and therefore the support is subject to warranty or contract terms and conditions;

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/small-business/sbcountrysupport

Please do not hesitate to reach me back if there is any further assistance I may help you with in the meantime.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:.
Cisco Customer Support Engineer

*Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:. Cisco Customer Support Engineer *Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.