cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

adding multiple T1's on 2611xm

afranko
Level 1
Level 1

I'm getting mixed messages about the following - can someone help? I need to add 2 more wic1-dsu-t1-v2's to my 2611XM which already has one and a VWIC-1MFT-T1 for voice calls. I was advised to install a NM-2W and add the two more wic1-dsu-t1-v2's to that. Can anyone tell, based on the info I've attached (sh ver/sh diag), if I'm going to have trouble or if there's a better option?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

Your NM slot (one and only NM slot) is filled up already with the NM-HD-2V that probably houses the VWIC-1MFT-T1. So you cannot add another NM to this router. Only slots left are two wic slots on the router itself. Are the native wic slots used at all, if not you can add wic-1dsu-t1-v2's (two of them) into each slot.

HTH

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

Your NM slot (one and only NM slot) is filled up already with the NM-HD-2V that probably houses the VWIC-1MFT-T1. So you cannot add another NM to this router. Only slots left are two wic slots on the router itself. Are the native wic slots used at all, if not you can add wic-1dsu-t1-v2's (two of them) into each slot.

HTH

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card