cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI would like to use two 1760's with single Serial WIC to drive two separate 2Mb/s lines to another pair of 1760's. Behind th 1760's at each are are pairs of 3560 switches.The object is to:1) Have no single point of failure2) Load balance when all t...

Hi all, I have been tasked with installing a small WAN through 3 sites all connected via wireless bridging. Each site has an 831 router and a 2950 switch. Anyway I was wondering how I can go about structuring the IP addressing, can I set up the 831 r...

Dear sir,i want to know, if my downlink is choked and uplink is free. Then due to choked downlink will I get problem in sending mails and sending attachments.Regards,Ashu.

tushar47 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a router with nat enable.ifi debug nat ip , it try to translate correctly ,but after an ip message, it says NAT :expiring : ( ip_global_inside )show ip nat translations.doesn't appear anything wrong, i think...can somebody help me? thanks

We ran into a problem the other day where we added an IP Address to an ethernet interface on a 2620, brought the interface up, but could not ping that address space. we did not add a network statement under ospf so the segment would stay local to the...

jogreco by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is this legal?interface Ethernet0 ip address 10.0.0.2 255.255.255.0 interface Ethernet1 ip unnumbered Ethernet0 This router is directly behind another router 10.0.0.1/24 and I don't want to create another subnet between the router. I was hoping that ...

echuang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Would be great if anyone can elaborate me about this error shown in log file.This is a 6509 switch with sup 720,the error is not effecting performance right now.Regardsmax

Hi,I'm maintaining a gigabit laser link for a customer. The link is backed off to a 54mb radio link at the moment. The laser is suffering minimal CRC errors which cause UDP packet loss and the SQL apps on the farside of the link are falling over and ...

hi i have a 6009-E switch in my office. i installed 2 supervisor engines, one GBIC module and 48 port ethernet module.but i'm getting Error message like 2005 Mar 12 02:00:13 %SYS-1-SYS_OVERPWRRTNG:System drawing more power than the power supply rat...

Hi all,Which CE router model should I go to if I want to have at least modular type with 4 fastethernet interfaces, vrf and vlan supported? Can C2600 series meet the requirement above?

atlas2005 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes