cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ask the Experts Intro (Enterprise NFV) - Allison Park

allisonpark
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello all, I'm a Marketing Manager in the Products and Solutions Marketing Team here at Cisco.  I am responsible for the Routing portfolio including the Enterprise NFV solution we just launched.  Myself, along with Product Managers and Technical Marketing Engineers will be monitoring the communities today and tomorrow - please ask us any questions you may have about NFV and routing.  Please feel free to start a discussion or simply reply to this post.  Thank you and I look forward to a lively discussion!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Trilok,

No, Enteprise NFV includes the Cisco IWAN/SD-WAN but includes more than the connectivity portion of it.  You can read more about it here: cisco.com/go/enfv.

Thanks!

Allison

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

gisallah
Level 1
Level 1

Hello team,

I would like to know what is Enterprise NFV all about?

Check out www.cisco.com/go/enfv. There is a short video that helps explain what ENFV is. You will also find collaterals and white papers explaining this solution.

Kishan Ramaswamy

Trilok Kataria
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

Are we referring to SD-WAN/Cisco iWAN as Enterprise NFV??

Thanks

Trilok

Hi Trilok,

No, Enteprise NFV includes the Cisco IWAN/SD-WAN but includes more than the connectivity portion of it.  You can read more about it here: cisco.com/go/enfv.

Thanks!

Allison

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: