cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello, I have two core routers (R1 and R2) in the main location and I am running HSRP between them. I want to build a GRE Tunnel with branch router (R3) using HSRP virtual address. A simple diagram is attached for reference. Can I use the HSRP addres...

sqambera by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All I'm having just a heck of time getting access to my Exchange server from the WWW. This is a green field setup, I have an ISR 4321 connected to my ISP, then there is an ASA 5512x which connects to a Catalyst 3650 L3 switch. I am running 5 diffe...

DSmithQIA by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have upgraded our ASA 5515 to 9.1 and we have lost SSH to it. We have seen the same behavior on two different ASA 5515 after upgrade. Anyone aware of this issue or have experienced similar issue with ASA 5515 where you have lost the SSH comple...

Hi fellas,I just configured ip route and I can't ping from host to AboveNet. the diagram is like,Host - Router - AboveNetNetwork for host-Router is 209.249.194.32/27 and Router-AboveNet is 64.125.71.0/30 and please check the output below,S*    0.0.0....

Dear all, I have Cisco Router 3825 with advanced security software IOS (C3825-ADVSECURITYK9-M) Version 15.1(4)M10. When I issued "show license detail" command, the output shown "No licenses found". And then, I tried to issue "show license feature", t...

adiphoa01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Buena tarde, En el punto central tengo un router 3945 con licencia de DATA y los ISP tienen un 3800 y un 3900. Necesito implementar PFR en este punto, por lo que tengo dudas de los requerimientos técnicos que debo tener en cuenta sobre los enrutador...

victoranc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to prioritize traffic for my PS3 to take priority over the other devices on my LAN. When I try to apply the service-policy to the ATM PVC is it not taking. I have two requirements: 1)Prioritize PS3 traffic to 80 % 2)Police the outbound tr...

Hi All, I'm configuring a network to run with a dual hub dual cloud DMVPN solution. I am running OSPF over the two clouds.  While doing some resiliency testing I noticed that if the physical interface of one of the hubs connecting it to the WAN is ...

Hi All, I have two ISP as the below picture shows. My router only learns all routes of ISP2 from BGP, but I want to carry out that all network traffic comes from ISP2, my router will deliver them back to ISP2. 

Hi, Can someone tell me if there is any difference between those two when applied under a class? or is the performance/behavior the same and its just a cosmetic change on the config? ex: policy-map test class QOS-test   police cir percent 80 set ip ...