cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASR 9k & OSPF redistribute static subnets route-map

bobruth
Level 1
Level 1

I currently use redistribute static subnets route-map on IOS how do I configure this on an ASR 9k -See below

router ospf 10
router-id 192.168.254.2
redistribute static subnets route-map NETWORK_REDISTRIBUTE
network 10.21.30.0 0.0.0.3 area 0

Access list

ip access-list standard  NETWORK_REDISTRIBUTE

permit 10.21.30.9
permit 10.21.30.10

Bob Ruth
3 Replies 3

Richard Burts
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Bob

I am a bit puzzled. The partial config that you post specifies a route map to control the redistribution. But you do not show the route map. The route map would typically include a match statement that would specify the access list to use. An alternative to using a route map would be to specify distribute-list in the redistribute command.

HTH

Rick

Thank you responding to my question the config I sent was from my 6504 I am migrating to an ASR 9904. I need to recreate the config I sent to work on the ASR 9904

[signature_1356110684]

Robert Ruth | Director, I.T. |
o 518.641.7444 c 518.376.1718
104 Watervliet Ave Ext. | Albany, NY 12206

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.
Bob Ruth

Hello @bobruth ,

in IOS XR the Route Policy Language takes the place of route-maps

see the following link from configuration guide as  an example

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/iosxr/cisco8000/routing/70x/b-routing-cg-cisco8000-70x/implementi-routing-policy.html?dtid=osscdc000283

I think also the subnets keyword is not needed in IOS XR.

Hope to help

Giuseppe

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card