cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, We do have a dmvpn with IPSEC profile which certificate is being used for authentication and Would like to ask about how FQDN is being built, used and being presented to other routers? By default does Cisco IOS uses its hostname and ip domai...

Hello all,  I am trying to update the IOS version on a Cisco 2921 Router. It seems that I am not able to add a later IOS on flash: since it seems that there is enough disk space.  The show flash: result indicates that there isn't much available disk ...

Good Morning Everyone, I have two routers: Router1 with iBGP and OSPF routing processes. Router1 has iBGP to Router2, and OSPF to an external router over Tunnel100. I am redistributing the OSPF routes into iBGP using the following:"redistribute ospf ...

Hi,I am preparing for CCIE. I have created a basic iBGP and eBGP scenario which is attached below. Overall I want to give you a brief idea about the diagram.(1) R1,R2,R3,R4 are all running OSPF 10. All these routers are coming under AS65000. Even iBG...

ajitkgiri by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need a host on the production vlan with a service running on port 60443 to be reachable from the outside by an external internet host. I've created the appropriate ACL and NAT rules but the traffic doesn't go through. A packet tracer simulation say...

pic.png pic2.PNG pic3.png
mmzzaq by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We notice high CPU utilization over our CISCO2911 device and our tool reports high cpu alert accordingly. During this high utilization alert we notice that the SNMP engine process is showing pretty high as can be seen in below output show proce...

Raja_D by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I am currently working on simulated network environment in preparation for a real-time environment. Within my network environment I have two routers connected by a GRE tunnel/ipsec vpn using EIGRP as a routing protocol. I then have Ne...

gunnydaman by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes