cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello All,We have an IR829GW router.  I need to use it as a typical old school NAT router such that whatever devices are behind it use a NAT IP for the traffic that's going outbound ( for Internet access).  For now, we just want to give devices behin...

NeerajS by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have trying to make this exercice about Summarization,    After my calculations I tought the correct answer maybe B, D and E, the simulator says the correct is B and E, why they are the answer and not E and D for example? Thanks! 

Duda.png

A syslog server (192.168.168.228) caused an ICMP storm, see the attached.  The wierd thing is 1.1.1.3 is the internal interface between the 2921 router and the EtherSwitch.  The 2921 router can't traceroute to the ASA 5520 ASA5520# traceroute 192.168...

ALL_Network_Diagram_sanatized.png

hi,I have few routers (1841, 1941, 3825, 3925 and new 4k).I managed them from inside interface and to do that I have this configuration :access-list 1 permit a.b.c.dsnmp-server community xxxxx RO 1 that works well. But in scanning all udp ports from ...

nvanhaute by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup a new tunnel on our 12000 series router.  Unfortunately I am unable to ping the internal tunnel IP address of interface I just created nor the other side (Zscaler).  I am told the tunnel won't actually be "up" until traffic is passing th...