cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCIE lab - INE question

terrelstinnett
Level 1
Level 1

Hay I am trying to find out which way to go as far as getting materials for the lab.

When I look on youtube for tips on the lab for studying i always see everyone use this one vendors workbooks.

My question is, are those decent study materials?

I hear from those guys before they take the exam but haven't found anyone who has said that they used this material and this contributed to their success on the lab.

3 Replies 3

AJ Cruz
Level 3
Level 3

I think their stuff is pretty good. I can't compare it to IPExpert though since I've never used theirs. I failed the lab last week but it was my own dang fault. I passed config but failed troubleshooting. Thinking back on it I realize I broke a guideline and mis-interpreted a couple tickets.

You can always check out the free stuff to see if their style works for you.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Their stuff is TOP class!!!  Any CCIE at some stage has used their materials There are some other workbooks by Narbik Kocharains as well. They are good too.

Vivek Ganapathi
Level 4
Level 4

As said by Kishore. INE materials are top class. They cover almost all scenario's which may arise in exam. Apart from that, it is known that CCIE lab questions are much confusing to some people, i would suggest you to even take up Cisco 360 workbooks which are tough as per my knowledge.

But to begin with , i would suggest to start with Narbik Kocharians workbooks. They are simply great ! Then come down to INE workbooks. Once you are done with all the labs of INE, i would suggest to surely go through Cisco 360 workbooks to feel the real exam questions. Out of 10 Labs which i have done till date, i was able to pass only 2 of them So, they are tough for sure !!!

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Vivek

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card